Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall

Here it is already!  Fall!!!   My last post was this past spring.  Doesn't seem that long ago.  But of course like most people I have been very busy.

Over the summer I helped design an online course.  "The Art of Game Design".  That has pretty much been my focus and continues to be my focus for online teaching this fall as I am teaching two sections of about 60 students total.  PHEW!!  lots of grading!!

As for my printing, that has been nonexistent.  Although winter will soon be around the corner, which is my traditional printing time, or so it has been for the past 3 years.

My wife Deb and I are actually going to be taking a 5 week ceramics class starting tomorrow.  So maybe I'll try sharing some of our progress on that endeavor here in this blog.

I found a funny cartoon related to gamers.  So if you know any gamers out there, you might relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment