Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanks!

The "Christmas at Twilight" event was a huge success! All the work to get ready for the show was worth the effort. Now I can focus on getting some of my newer blocks editioned as I look forward to my next opportunity. I had a friend take a picture of my booth, so as soon as she sends it my way I'll share it here! Thanks again to everyone that stopped by and showed and interest. And to all those that bought something, thank you too!! I hope that you enjoy my artwork hanging on the wall in your home! It was also nice to be able to see some people stopping by that had bought a print back in October when I did the "Fall into the Art" at the Depot in Wallace. Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
As an added note, to the first person to post a comment on my blog I will send a package of 3 of my special Handmade Christmas Greeting card block prints. I'm hoping this will work? If your email shows up or I have someway to contact you??? I'll get them in the mail to you! Offer Ends Dec. 2, 2009. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment