Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas

OK, so I stink at this whole blog thing. It's a nice thought:)

But I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And give a little update. and share a photograph too.
As for printing... Well, let's just say I haven't done any lately... but I'm beginning to feel the urge again, so maybe some time will present itself for me to take advantage of?
I have been very busy this fall teaching an online Digital Photography course with NCVPS. It has been a good experience so far. But it is demanding of my time in the evenings.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to step out to my garden and took a few pictures, so I thought I would share one. I guess my Digital Photography students have inspired me. That's a good thing!




That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment