Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Opportunity!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I now have all my current artwork on display and for purchase at the Carosel Collection in Burgaw, NC. I've been mulling over the idea of putting my artwork in a store locally. Through a tip from a friend they told me about the Carosel Collection Gift Shop in Burgaw. They agreed to take my work on consignment. So you can find my work there if you can't get up with me.
Also I am working on two new prints, due inlarge part to a request from a co-worker. I'm hoping that I will be able to print them over the Christmas holiday, as I will be out of school for a few weeks. They should be very challenging to complete! That's all for now. I'll let you know how the prints are going with updates along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment