Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TIS' THE SEASON

Why is it that Christmas time always seems to be so busy. I get home from work and have no energy for anything. The past two nights I've fallen asleep on the couch. I guess the kids suck all the life out of me after a day at school?
I'm also trying to get the first half of the school yearbook done, for my full time job, before vacation. I'm almost there, the end is in sight. Then in January we can start all over again with the rest of the yearbook.
I'm also hoping that over vacation I can work on some printing. I have 2 commissioned prints that I need to work on and I also have a few ideas of my own I would like to work on as well. The only problem is I never have enough time to do everything I want to over vacation. But, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment