Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rain out!

Well I'm sorry to say but the Christmas parade in Rose Hill was rained out. So I didn't get to have a booth today.
But we took advantage of the extra time and went to a ceramics show at the community arts center in Wilmington NC. There were some good pieces there to look at. There were definitely some potters, that we liked and others that were OK, and then some that need more practice. We also did some Christmas shopping at the cotton exchange in downtown Wilmington while we were there. I thought there would be tons of people there shopping but it was kind of quiet. Probably because of the weather! Well, that's all for now. Waiting for the ink to dry on my new print, still- it is taking forever!!!
Special congratulations to my sister-in-law Wendy, she won the free set of Christmas cards that I gave away for joining Carve- it,Ink- it, Print- it.

No comments:

Post a Comment